Forums

Discussions (en)

Forum for Discussions - Discussion Forums for Joomla! 1.5. Posts in english language.
Last post
Forums  » Discussions (en)  » Users name doesn't show !
karends

karends
2 posts
---
17.02.2011 22:14

Users name doesn't show !

when users register to Joomla, their name does not show in the (backend) users list of the Discussions component.
These users can post to the forum, but their name doesn't show next to their post, therefor we don't know who posted the message !

People who were already registered before I installed the component, do appear in the Discussions user list and when they post, their name shows next to their message.

Why do new users not appear in the Discussions user list
and
why does their name not appear next to their post, although they have a profile (frontend) ???

PJPNIG

PJPNIG
2 posts
---
Germany
15.11.2012 22:25

Re: Users name doesn't show !

when users register to Joomla, their name does not show in the (backend) users list of the Discussions component.
These users can post to the forum, but their name doesn't show next to their post, therefor we don't know who posted the message !

People who were already registered before I installed the component, do appear in the Discussions user list and when they post, their name shows next to their message.

Why do new users not appear in the Discussions user list
and
why does their name not appear next to their post, although they have a profile (frontend) ???

I have the same problem, Why do new users not appear in the Discussions user list?

Forums  » Discussions (en)  » Users name doesn't show !

Products & Projects

chimoora.com - The Community Management System
italobikes.com - For friends of italian motorcycles
fuldany.de - The social network for Fulda
© 2007-2014 Codingfish Limited, All Rights Reserved
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.